Our Salisbury Road reception is now open for the following services:
- • Collection of medications and food
- • Payment for treatment
- • Dropping off insurance documents
- • Checking in for an appointment
Please follow all safety measures in place during your visit.
Lockdown Round 3…
✔️ We are here to care for your pet while respecting the new guidelines
✔️ Thank you for your patience and support of the measures in place to ensure you;
your pet and our team are safe
✔️ Continue to come in for your booked appointments unless we have contacted you
✔️ Please be patient, our team is reduced due to the new lockdown
We are doing our best to be able to deliver the very best care for your pet.
If you are attending the surgery for an appointment:
• Please follow the branch procedure in place
• Please wear a mask at all times and adhere to social distancing measures
• Please do not attend if you have symptoms of COVID -19 or live with someone who does.
Call the practice and speak to a member of staff to see how we can help your pet.
If you are self-isolating, please contact us before booking
an appointment or visiting our practice.
We can then ensure we give you the best advice,
whilst keeping our teams safe.